Government Partner Network
The Government Partner Network (GPN) is an exclusive international network comprised of WESCO strategic government contractors.
Through the consolidation of products, services, and supply chain solutions, members can leverage the WESCO international network to be more competitive on federal, state and local government opportunities.
Customers in the government industry segment actively pursue a diverse supplier base that can add value to its business practices and help achieve long-term growth objectives through viable supplier diversity programs. The GPN supports these objectives by offering an industry-leading product suite and a comprehensive group of diverse ownership characteristics. Download the Government Partner Network brochure.
Benefits for Government Partner Network Members
- Expanded Sales Team - Our team will champion your business to government customers when appropriate.
- Business Development - You have access to WESCO's highly skilled business development team to help qualify opportunities.
- Intelligence Database - Our tools help to identify and track opportunity pipelines.
- Marketing Support - Our team provides assistance in creating supporting marketing collateral.
- Support System Integrators - Members provide installation and professional services for integrators.
This program has opened doors and created opportunities for my company that has helped us grow and take our government business to new heights. - Mason Technologies, Inc., WOSB
The WESCO GPN Program provides federally focused small businesses with deliverable results to their bottom line. Some large businesses say they support small business, but WESCO truly invests money, resources and time to their small business partners. - E2 Optics, WOSB/8(a)
This is truly a cutting edge, out of the box concept and I know the potential is endless. - Triton Supply, WBE
Request More Information
- Phone: 412-454-4703
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org