HOME > Suppliers
Building RelationshipsOur supplier relationships are important to us, providing our customers access to a wide range of products, technical training, and sales and marketing support. WESCO has relationships with more than 29,000 industry-leading suppliers providing access to more than 215,000 unique stock keeping units (SKUs), and through our integrated supply business, access to more than 1,000,000 products for direct shipment.
We have preferred supplier agreements with the manufacturers of products that best suit the daily needs of our general customer base, and each Branch tailors its inventory to meet the specific needs of customers in its local market. Each of our suppliers can rest assured that WESCO's knowledgeable and motivated sales force as well as Distribution Center and headquarters support staff represent their products well.
The WESCO AdvantageBy partnering with WESCO, our suppliers know they are getting the benefits of:
- broad distribution of their products in local, national, and global markets
- consistent availability of their products
- trained and knowledgeable sales staff to support their products
- innovative and dedicated marketing support at the headquarters level
Supplier GuidelinesWESCO has placed great emphasis on developing its supplier relationships in the electrical equipment industry. Beyond merely distributing their products, WESCO works closely with our suppliers to find creative ways to increase sales through cross selling and extensive marketing support.
WESCO and its suppliers have the same goal — to meet customer needs by supplying quality products and services. To accomplish this goal, we count on our suppliers to:
- Participate in a variety of activities to familiarize customers and prospects with their products.
- Work closely with WESCO's Marketing Department to convey the benefits of products to potential and existing customers.
- Continually develop products to anticipate and respond to customer needs.
- Ensure the most efficient and widespread delivery of products by working closely with WESCO's distribution center, local branch and sales personnel.
- Optimize product availability by working with WESCO's Branch network to anticipate demand for products that we stock.