Social media giant, Facebook wanted to update its Menlo Park, CA campus with the latest in energy-efficient LED lighting and advanced wireless controls. WESCO Energy Solutions was awarded the RFP after designing a solution that would maximize annual energy savings and utility rebate incentives.
Upgrades included replacing interior and exterior futures with LED retrofit kits throughout the entire facility. A key piece of the project was upgrading the facility to allow for remote access and modifications with an advanced wireless controls system that was able to be integrated into the existing system.
- Total Annual Savings: $934,435
- Annual Lighting Energy Savings: $844,012
- Annual Lamp Maintenance Savings: $57,252
- Annual Air Conditioning Savings: $33,171
- Qualified Utility Incentive: $746,460
- Project Payback Period: 1.12 years
- Return on Investment: 89%