WESCO Energy Solutions completed a turnkey LED upgrade for a nationally known, full-service real estate company that acquires, develops, leases, and manages over 11 million square feet of healthcare properties in the United States.
Perform an investment-grade audit and design a “smart” lighting solution to increase the building's sustainability, lower expenses ensuring savings for the tenants, and provide an updated look of the facility for occupants and patients.
- Identified eligible rebates
- Turnkey Installation & Project Management
- Certified recycling of old materials
- Worked closely with the facility to ensure the safety of patients, tenants, and staff throughout the project
- Coordinated installation to eliminate disruption
- Interior LED upgrade of existing fluorescent lighting with TLEDs Retrofit Kits
- Annual electrical savings: $5,349
- Reduce energy consumption (kWh/yr.): 27,521
- ROI: 2.1 years