WESCO Energy Solutions worked closely with the bank’s real estate services firm which manages these locations to ensure timely completion of all audits and lighting installations.
The upgrade was completed with minimal disruption to building occupants and banking customers, ensuring these locations are seeing energy-savings, reduction in operating and maintenance cost, and an enhanced indoor environment for their patrons.
Surveyed and designed a lighting retrofit solution for 95 Retail Banking locations throughout New York City, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Florida, Virginia, Maryland, and California.
- Provided complete product installation and project management
- Installed advanced lighting controls
- Designed to maximize energy efficiency
- Improved lighting & safety in exterior parking areas
- Project investment: $412,984
- Energy savings per year: 444,207 (kWh)
- Savings on electric costs: $88,841 per year
- Simple payback period: 4.65 years