The Rose Center was built in 1892 as a coeducational public high school. It operated as a school until 1975 and then was converted to a cultural center and museum. Today this historic facility is operated by the Rose Center Council for the Arts and includes gallery space, meeting rooms, and classrooms.
The Rose Center, in conjunction with Hamblen County Government, partnered with WESCO Energy Solutions to reduce energy and maintenance costs and operate their facility more efficiently.
The team designed a custom turnkey lighting solution that included replacing the existing fluorescent lighting with a more energy-efficient, longer-lasting and lower-maintenance LED lighting system. A total of 226 fixtures were replaced in the interior office and community spaces throughout the Rose Center.
- Annual MRO Savings: $3,955
- Annual Energy Consumption Reduction: 27,270 kWh
- ROI: 2.2 Years