Wesco’s advisory services support every industry we serve, helping our customers implement Lean practices, optimize their supply chains, improve safety and digitally transform their workplaces with the latest technologies and infrastructure solutions. We are your trusted partner with the expertise to deliver innovative solutions that build, connect, power and protect your business.
Professional and Advisory Services
IoT Advisory Services
Wesco powers business outcomes through world-class advisory services, operational expertise, and co-innovation with our industry-leading partners.
Wesco’s IoT Advisory Services will support you and your business from ideation and realization to delivery at scale as you navigate your digital transformation. Through our combination of IT and OT expertise, deployment support, installation enhancement services, a broad portfolio of products, and supply chain expertise, Wesco and our partners will help drive innovation and provide strategies that deliver meaningful returns on investment.
Our engineers and trusted partners work alongside Wesco’s consultants and lab services teams to design IT/OT solutions that deliver results. Wesco’s engineering services support network infrastructure design and specification, assessment surveys and IoT solution design.
Services include assessment surveys in safety, lighting, energy, network and data center, network infrastructure engineering and specification, energy optimization and IoT solution design.
Technical Design and Lab Services
Wesco’s technical design team supports our consultants and engineers by evaluating products, developing prototypes and running proofs of concept to ensure our solutions meet your requirements. Our state-of-the-art lab provides the ideal environment for co-innovating with our customers and testing our designs and specifications.
Services include Proof of Concept (PoC), prototype development, product evaluation, cybersecurity, lab as a service, co-creating solutions alongside customers and partners, specification testing and virtual sandboxing with partners and standards.
Reach out to an advisory
services expert today.
Wesco’s safety experts are professionally trained and led by Certified Safety Professionals (CSP). Our expertise has been built through countless customer engagements across various industries, including manufacturing, construction, food processing, utility, oil and gas and more.
We work closely with your leadership team to develop and implement tailored safety management programs. Our safety services are available as project engagements to address one-time needs or as an ongoing, subscription-based solution to support your compliance needs over the long term.
- Repairs and Inspection
- Compliance Services
- Facility Electrical Services
- Respiratory and Air Quality Services
Repairs and Inspection
- Gas detection equipment repair and calibration
- Fall protection inspection and repair
- Site safety audit
- Safety program development and review
- Safety project management (general industry and construction)
- Contractor safety management program
- Customized fall protection solutions
Facility Electrical Services
- Electrical glove testing to ASTM standards
- Electrical glove post-testing services and certification stamping
- Electrical glove exchange service
- Arc flash study and assessment
- Lockout and tagout procedure development
Respiratory and Air Quality Services
- Air sampling and noise surveys
- Respiratory medical evaluations (online)
- Respiratory fit testing
We are proud to offer a wide variety of on-site and virtual safety training to meet your organization’s requirements and keep your workers safe.
- OSHA 10/30 Hour (Construction and General Industry)
- Fall Protection and Walking/Working Surfaces
- Electrical/NFPA 70E
- Confined Space
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Respiratory Protection
- Respirable Crystalline Silica
- Powered Industrial Trucks (PIT)
- Mobile Elevated Work Platforms (MEWP)
- Ergonomics: Assessing and Controlling Risks
- Hazard Communication
- 24-Hour HAZWOPER
- 8-Hour HAZWOPER (Refresher)
Restoration and Abatement Consulting
Our team of experienced restoration consultants provides recommendations and certified training to help you maintain a safer, healthier work environment. We partner with you to address water damage, smoke damage and mold abatement challenges. We can also provide guidance on preventative measures you can implement within your facilities.
Service offerings include certified consultants — Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), guidance on preventative measures and restoration and abatement supplies, equipment and technical support.
IICRC Certified Training
IICRC certifications in cleaning and restoration disciplines teach students how to clean, maintain and restore properties to create safer and healthier indoor environments. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification is an ANSI Accredited SDO (Standards Developing Organization).
IICRC also provides certification training for the inspection, cleaning and restoration industries. Wesco makes it easy to complete your certification with Live Stream IICRC classes, a comprehensive course list and industry-leading instructors for a thorough learning experience.
- Water Damage Restoration Technician (WRT)
- Applied Microbial Remediation Technician (AMRT)†
- Odor Control Technician (OCT)
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration Technician (FSRT)
- Carpet Cleaning Technician (CCT)
- Carpet Repair and Reinstallation Technician (RRT)
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning Technician (UFT)
- Contents Efficiencies and Job Operations (CPT)
- Trauma Scene Remediation (TCST)
- Health and Safety Technician (HST)
- Xactimate® Basic and Intermediate Estimating
† AMRT is only available in-person per IICRC requirements.
Top 5 Reasons to Implement a Safety and Health Program
Latest from the Knowledge Hub
Get in touch with our advisory services experts.
Submit your information and one of our experts will be in touch shortly.