Wesco is the distributor of choice for contractors seeking effective solutions for electrical, transmission and distribution (T&D), and communications product requirements. Our enhanced visibility tools for real-time analytics, tracking information, and performance metrics result in demonstrable savings, helping you maximize your budget.
Transmission Distribution and Substation
As a leading supply chain and stocking distributor, we deliver electrical products and services for substation, transmission line, underground distribution, and overhead distribution line applications.
Get Started with our World-class Transmission, Distribution and Substation Services
Support and Services
RFQ Breakdown and Estimating
We pursue design alternatives during the estimating process by offering material and labor-saving suggestions that are specification compliant.
Project Management Scope from 15kV to 765kV
Our focus is the coordination of engineering services, project management, and material supply. We effectively manage the inevitable changes that take place in every project to ensure an on-time completion and attention to your budget.
Wesco has been helping our customers reduce the cost of replacing tools by offering professional inspection, cleaning, repair, testing and reconditioning services that can extend the usage of existing tools and save the expense of replacement.
Engineering Review / Coordination
Our coordination of engineering, services and materials provides the most efficient and cost-effective method to ensure the form, fit, and function of each unique power project.
We offers on-site project services such as project specific resources and logistics on an as-needed basis for small, medium and large projects. These services are tailored to your specific needs, duration and scope.
Power Packaging Services
Specializing in underground medium and high-voltage material packaging, our expert team provides customized sizing, kitting, and packaging services for complex projects, highly specialized needs, and essential distribution components including overhead line products, heat trace cable systems, and fiber optic construction materials.
- Emergency Response Support
- Material Kitting
Emergency Response Support
- Storm and emergency response kits
- 24/7 access to a highly motivated resource team that has successfully supported restoration events for events such as hurricanes, heat waves, fires, wind, tornadoes, snow storms, and other disasters
- Mobilizes resources from throughout the country, sending drivers, trucks, material, buyers, and warehouse workers to the point of need quickly and efficiently
- Annual incident planning and training
- Accurate material lists of “must-have, never-out” items to streamline the procurement timeline and minimize waste.
- Project and sub-assembly kits
- Assembled by job order and consolidated for shipment
- Store material in our supporting branch locations
- Ship to staging areas for contractor pickup
- Customer interface solutions
- Punchout technology
- Collaborative alliance portal for 24/7 data access
Reach out to one of our utility grid experts today.
Tool and Maintenance Repair
Wesco’s certified repair house is managed by highly skilled and trained technicians with the experience, tools, and a warehouse stocked with thousands of parts and components to ensure your tools are repaired quickly and expertly. Wesco is certified by dozens of manufacturers to be sure your repair is in compliance with manufacturer specifications. We offer a number of specialized services designed to keep tools and equipment in working condition to meet ANSI/ASTM standards and OSHA compliance regulations. These include:
Rubber goods testing, cleaning, and storage
Custom grounds and jumpers
Fiberglass tool and equipment restoration and repair
Truck inventory and replenishing program
Latest from the Knowledge Hub
Get in touch with our transmission, distribution and substation experts.
Submit your information and one of our experts will be in touch shortly.