We offer full-line solutions for electric power transmission and distribution. These solutions provide intelligence to create reliable, resilient systems that can sustain businesses and communities. We have an impressive global distribution network. Our supply chain management and technical knowledge enable us to create efficiency and effectiveness, which will benefit your profits.
We can design, assemble, pre-wire, kit, and stage capacitor banks. We source components from multiple manufacturers, which helps reduce costs and shorten lead times.
- Prewiring capacitor banks, sockets, meter loops, and transformer-rated packages per customer specifications
- Programming, testing, and refurbishing residential and commercial meters
- Inventory stocking of modules to reduce lead times
- Testing and certification to NIST watt-hour standards with state-of-the-art equipment
- Factory-certified retrofitting and technical support for various brands including Aclara, Itron, and Tantalus.
Our experienced technicians service, test, and certify. With over 80 years of experience, we can guarantee correct assembly. Your equipment will work properly.
- Testing of 1-phase and 3-phase kilowatt-hour units
- 3-phase service analysis including current transformer (CT) and potential transformer (PT) testing
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) meter deployment exchange services.
Learn More About Trainings
We offer training programs that are tailored to your needs. These programs are available in-person or virtually.
Metering and Capacitor Bank Assembly
Pre-wiring and assembly of primary, secondary, and residential solutions, as well as capacitor banks, improves frontline workforce productivity.
Accurate and Reliable
Assembled by trained technicians. Adheres to strict quality control standards. Clearly labeled to eliminate work order and shipping errors. Supported with detailed documentation.
Reduces lead time and inventory cost. Features extended-range, high-accuracy current transformers.
Preassembled capacitor banks give utilities the ability to customize configurations, shorten lead times and reduce inventory.
Turnkey Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) and Meter Exchange
Wesco provides turnkey, scalable meter infrastructure upgrade services across a wide spectrum of solutions, suppliers, and scopes of work. We leverage our nationwide resources, including experts and local support personnel to service utilities of all sizes across North America. We are experienced in infrastructure upgrade project management and execution and can help to remove the pressure from utilities.
Project management services
Skilled field labor and industry expertise
Customizable real-time work management system
Detailed reporting and cloud storage of installation data
Meter warehousing, recycling, and disposal
Get in touch with our utility metering expert.
Submit your information and one of our experts will be in touch shortly.