Commercial, Residential, and Utility Scale Applications
Selling and installing solar systems can be a complex process. The right partner can help you streamline with creative and unique approaches that improve profitability and generate more solar energy on the grid. Our renewables experts provide in-depth information on the ever-changing solar market, as well as knowledge and technical support for installers and end-users. Our solar services offer a variety of benefits.
- Lock in electricity prices and reduce variability
- Available federal tax credit and rapid depreciation
- Adding a storage device can provide continuity and reduce peak demand charges
- Net metering, where available, creates income from excess energy generation
- A critical piece of infrastructure in any net zero project
Solar Products and Technologies
At Wesco, we partner with the world’s industry-leading providers of sustainability products and solutions, including manufacturers of solar photovoltaic modules, inverters, racking, balance of systems (BOS), and energy storage. Our strong partnerships combined with our expansive distribution network ensure you have the right products when you need them to quickly scale to meet the demands of the marketplace.
Our team of dedicated renewables resources includes sales, project management, inventory specialists, and financial services teams. Additionally, our solar-specific technical team offers in-house commercial design and layout services unique to your needs. Staying current on the ever-changing industry allows Wesco to provide our customers with the in-depth information and support to deliver unparalleled service to the market.
Serving a Wide Range of Markets
Whether your focus is commercial, residential or, utility scale solar, Wesco has the products, services and expertise to improve your productivity and reduce operating costs.
- Modules, racking, inverters, and storage
- Electrical balance of systems
- National support, branch-level customer focus
- Financing programs and support
- Nationally scalable project kitting solutions
- Modules, racking, inverters, and storage
- Small electrical balance of systems
- Large electrical balance of systems
- Controlled product delivery and staging
- Applications engineer support to customer design team
Utility Scale Solar
- Wire and wire management solutions
- Medium voltage
- On-site storage and material management
- Customized electrical assembly production and procurement options
- Established and comprehensive electrical supplier network
Broad Product Offerings
Our broad product selection consists of more than one million electrical, industrial, data communication, security, and general MRO products, sourced from industry-leading suppliers. This offering enables us to provide solar solutions that meet virtually all of a customer’s needs for a successful project.
Safety, Tools, and MRO
Balance of Systems
Supply Chain Services for Solar Projects
Many companies are challenged to stay focused on their core strategy when supply chain issues overwhelm their operations and administration. When your company invests too much time managing the supply chain, it can take away from time spent on business strategy.
Wesco helps manage your supply chain. Our unique construction-based supply chain value proposition includes everything from vendor-managed inventory to financing solutions. Wesco branches offer materials management services including stage and store, kitting, cable management, and safety solutions. Our team of experts understands today’s complex supply chain and is here to serve as your guide.
Save time, reduce cost, and mitigate risks through these solar supply chain services:
- Storeroom Management
- Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI)
- Design Services Group
- Cable Management
- On-site Job Trailers
- Digital Procurement
Wesco Success Story
New Solar Site for Top Electrical Contractor
eStock Case Study
Photovoltaic Solar Assemblies
Wesco is Your Strategic Sustainability Partner
Wesco energy solutions offers full turn-key solar solutions. We leverage our extensive knowledge of energy efficiency solutions and our partner network to make the most challenging solar projects simple and economical. We provide a comprehensive site audit, custom design, and installation for your unique solar project.
We specialize in commercial installations and can optimize your energy savings, reduce your carbon footprint, and create a more predictable and resilient energy by layering in the latest technologies for sustainability.
Get in touch with our solar experts.
Submit your information and one of our experts will be in touch shortly.