We partner with the world’s leading suppliers and innovators to deliver ingenious products and solutions to our customers. Our team members are problem solvers, risk-takers and innovators.
Wesco is a place that embraces diverse perspectives, authenticity and individual ways of thinking. Where opportunities to discover something new are always on the horizon. We believe that collaboration creates a new level of innovation - and that inclusion and diversity are keys to unlocking more value for everyone.
Be the Difference
For the people who drive productivity and progress, Wesco will always meet your challenges with the right expertise, supplying the innovation and solutions that keep our world running and advancing.
Be Your Best
Our people are the architects of their careers, and Wesco provides the platform for them to succeed. We are committed to developing, equipping, and empowering our people to be successful in their careers and lives. Our people are our greatest asset, and they all have a voice.
Building a Connected Workplace Together
As a global company, we have long embraced the idea of a connected workplace to allow people to contribute no matter where they are. We don’t let physical distance limit our ability to collaborate and work together to deliver the best products and services to our customers.
We believe our people should be able to choose the environment in which they work best including where and when they work. That is why we offer flexible work arrangements with remote and hybrid work opportunities for many of our professional roles.
We work hard to deliver value for our customers and suppliers. At Wesco, we know we’re a part of something bigger than ourselves and that each of us play a role in contributing to the mission of building greatness. As one team, we are excited for the future of our company and what we will accomplish and learn along the way.
Explore the Many Career Areas at Wesco
At Wesco, we believe our people are the architects of their careers. We offer many different career areas and roles you can explore whatever your passion, you can grow and be your best.
We care about the total well-being of all our employees. We offer a comprehensive, market-competitive benefits package that provides choices to fit your diverse and unique needs, including the following:
- Self-managed paid time off for exempt employees and generous paid time off (PTO) for non-exempt employees, including paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Medical, prescription drug, dental, vision and hearing benefits with plan options based on individual needs
- Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Saving Account (FSA) options depending on medical plan
- Disability, life, accident, critical illness and hospital indemnity coverage
- Paid parental leave and adoption assistance benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), providing mental health, legal and family services support
- Pet, auto and home insurance, legal services assistance
Helping employees feel financially secure and prepare for the future is an important component of our benefit offerings. The following financial wellbeing resources and support are available:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Retirement savings plan with 401k company matching contributions
- Educational assistance through tuition reimbursement
- Financial support for employees experiencing emergencies through our Wesco International Charitable Foundation (WICF)
- Assistance with financial planning, including budgeting and estate planning, through EAP
- Employee discount perks program
We are committed to building a company culture and work environment that enables employees to perform their best and feel supported and valued every day.
- Flexible work arrangements with remote or hybrid work opportunities for eligible roles
- Learning and development tools and resources, leadership development programs, coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Early career development programs for college students focused on helping them gain real-world experience and build foundational professional skills
- Recognition program and awards that allow for peer-to-peer and manager-to-associate appreciation, and can include monetary rewards
- Paid time off for volunteering (VTO) and donation matching to charitable organizations
*Please note that benefits may vary by business entity, country, role and/or plan selection.
Awards and Recognition
We are proud to be recognized for our accomplishments as a great employer, a responsible company and an admired global leader.
Forbes’ World’s Best Employers 2021 and 2020
Forbes’ annual list surveyed by over 150,000 workers from 58 countries to determine the most recommended companies by employees.
Forbes’ The Best Employers for Women 2021 and 2020
Forbes teams up with leading research company Statista to identify the companies liked most by female workers.
Fortune 500 Ranking for 2022
Wesco was ranked #200 out of the top 500 companies synonymous with success.
Bloomberg’s Gender-Equality Index 2022 and 2020
The Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index tracks public companies that are committed to the effort to support gender equality.
Fortune’s The World’s Most Admired Companies for 2022
Fortune evaluates over 1,000 top candidates to determine the world’s most admired revenue-making companies.
The Stevies® Award for Great Employers
Wesco was nominated COVID-19 Most Valuable Employer and Best Youth Employment Strategy by the Stevies® Award that recognizes the world’s best businesses.
Best Companies for Latinos to Work 2022
Each year, Latino Leaders magazine compiles a list of best companies for Latinos, using such criteria as employee diversity, programs to recruit, promote and retain Latinos, ERG programs and Latino representation in the boardroom and C-Suite level. Wesco is proud to be recognized as one of the 30 best companies to work in 2022, which reflects our commitment to diversity and inclusion strategies and advancement.
Barron’s Most Sustainable Companies 2022
For Barron’s fifth ranking of the most sustainable companies, Calvert Research & Management started with the 1,000 largest publicly traded companies by market value, then looked at the companies that scored highest in 230 environmental, social and governance (ESG) performance indicators. Wesco ranked #51 in the 2022 list.